The capture of the specific surfaces of solids is very relevant in different industrial branches. For example the sintering activity of materials is highly influenced by their surface, chemical reactions or determined by the specific surface of the used catalysators and the adsorption capacity of charcoal depends on the porosity of its surface.
- Capture of the porosity of the specific surface of solids
- Characterization of the pore size ratio
- Application of powders, granulates, green bodies, porous ceramics, foams and sintering bodies
- BET Measurement
- Quecksilber-Porosimetrie (AutoPore IV mit Niedrig-Druck- und Hoch-Druck-Messbereich)
- HE-Pyknometry (Penty-Pyknometer)