- Characterization of metallic and ceramic materials by testing important mechanical properties such as strength, hardness, creep deformation and fracture toughness at room and high temperature conditions.
- Development of accompanying and useoriented tests in accordance with existing standards and customer ́s requirements.
Ambient temperature conditions
- Bending, compression, tensile strength
- Determination of fracture toughness with indentation and SEVNB method
- Fractographic investigation and determination on the presence of defects by dye penetration
- Determination of elastic modulus in bending
- Measurement of biaxial strength
- Statistical analysis
- Vickers and Knoop hardness test between 25 p and 50 kp
- Production of reference blocks made of advanced ceramics
High temperature conditions
- Test temperature up to 1500°C in air and vacuum.
- Determination of strength in bending and compression
- Creep test in bending and compression
- Vickers and Knoop hardness test between 1 kp and 30 kp
- Determination of fracture toughness and subcritical crack growth behavior with indentation and SEVNB method