The Process Systems Engineering working group develops processes and reactors for different catalytic, non-catalytic and electrochemical applications. The close connection of reaction engineering, process modeling and process automation is the basis for the efficient and customer-oriented development and realization of process solutions.
- Process and reactor development in chemical engineering
- Generation of synthesis gases from fossil and renewable resources
- Assembly and operation of fuel cell systems
- Chemical synthesis (especially gas to liquids and power to liquids)
- Automation of plants and systems
- Reactor and process development for homogeneous and catalytic reactions as well as for adsorption processes based on advanced ceramic materials with focus on synthesis gas generation and utilization
- Characterization of catalytic reactors by measurement of concentration and temperature profiles
- Catalyst screening and kinetic measurements
- Process and reactor modeling
- Development of control technology and visualization for processes and systems
- Feasibility studies and scientific project monitoring
Please find further information on the specific websites of the working group.
Please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail or phone if you have further questions or if you would like to arrange an appointment.