Symposium & Exhibition / 09/13/2017 - 09/15/2017
ISPA 2017 | International Symposium on Piezocomposite Applications
It is a great pleasure to invite you to attend the International Symposium on Piezocomposite Applications ISPA 2017 to be held in the scientific, economic and cultural center Dresden (Germany) from September 13 to 15, 2017.
The symposium will address potentials for innovative solutions related to piezoceramics in combination with various complimentary functional and structural materials and electronics to provide solutions for control and positioning tasks, measuring tasks, power supply, material treatment, and sound and vibration applications. Essentially, current scientific and technological developments, commercial service offers and customer requirements are within the scope of the symposium. Progress in the field of piezocomposite applications arises from cross-disciplinary material technologies, innovative production technologies, design skills and market requirements. The ISPA 2017 is intended to serve as a platform and information interface enabling an exchange of informations on market requirements, research interests and current results, skills and resources as well as facilitating the building of future partnerships. Engineers, designers, and managers are invited to lecture on their state-of-the-art developments and future prospects or display their products and offers as exhibitor.
Together with the members of the scientific and organizing committees, I look forward to meeting you in Dresden.
Yours, Andreas Schönecker
- Dr. Andreas Schönecker (Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS)
- Dr. Holger Neubert (Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS)
- Thomas Daue (Smart Material Corp.)
- Dr. Robert G. Bryant (NASA Langley Research Center, USA)
- Albrecht Otto (PI Ceramic GmbH)
- Dr. Hans-Jürgen Schreiner (CeramTec GmbH)
- Udo Zipfel (Johnson Matthey Piezo Products GmbH)
- Knut Schmidt (Volkswagen AG)