Call for papers | Topics
ISPA will include invited lecturers as well as papers by contributing authors. You are kindly requested to submit an abstract by e-mail to email@example.com no later than March 4, 2022 (max.250 words, pdf/word file, incl. address, phone number, e-mail).
Abstracts will be reviewed by the organizers by April 4, 2022.
- Piezoelectric materials and devices
- Solutions and custom requirements concerning
- Control and positioning tasks, measuring tasks
- Decentralized power supply of devices
- Materials treatment
- Sound and vibration applications
- R&D services concerning electronics
- Modeling, characterization, reliability
- Systems integration
- Market and future developments
- In-situ measurement of mechanical quantities (stress, strain in solids, velocity, flux in fluids)
- New trends in material development (textured, lead free, printed ceramics, meta-materials)